It’s that time of the year again! The days are long, the weather is hot, and Inman’s Real Estate Connect conference in San Francisco is right around the corner. And like every other year, this year’s conference looks to be incredible with a ton of great sessions lined up. Seriously, there are a whopping 168 listed speakers and sessions throughout the whole show.
Understandably, figuring out where you should go would be tough, however we have a few tips for you on how to get the most out of the conference:
- 1. Carry a water bottle – You’re going to be doing a ton of walking, and it’s probably going to get warm in the conference rooms. It would be better for you to have extra water if they supply it than be without any if they don’t.
- 2. Plan, plan, and plan your itinerary - The hardest part is to choose between seeing a session or going to explore the show floor, or even worse, realizing that you’d like to sit down and rest while a session you want to see is happening.
- 3. Have fun – You don’t need us to tell you that, do you? Inman is always full of great people and great ideas. Enjoy yourself.
CHECK OUT OUR TOP 10 TOOLS EBOOK.
As far as sessions go, here are a few talks that we’re excited about:
- The Lean Real Estate Startup | Wednesday, Franciscan Room, 11:00am
- Welcome Address: Be Future Proof. Own Tomorrow | Wednesday, Grand Ballroom B, 1:30pm
- How Cat Videos Are Changing the World: Global Media & Global Citizenship | Wednesday, Grand Ballroom B, 2:50pm
- Cocktails@Connect | Wednesday, Grand Ballroom A, 5:30pm
- Mobile Marketing: New ways to Think About These Little Devices | Thursday, Grand Ballroom B, 9:50am
- How to Be a Rockstar With Video | Thursday, Imperial Room A, 2:20pm
- 10 Minute Demos: Productivity Tools That Really Move the Needle | Thursday, Yosemite Room B/C, 3:05pm
While you’re at it, don’t forget to stop by and see us in the Startup Alley on table 8 between all the great sessions. We’re sure to have candy!
And if you can’t make the conference — don’t worry, a few of us were left behind in D.C. — you can follow the #ICSF hashtag. And as usual, we’ll aggregate the best tweets from the conference on here, so keep your eyes locked in right here.